2021 x 2012


The world has cancer. Forcing my bones to stop functioning. Made me half breathing. Truth is, we are all damaged and no one can ever fix that. But... that's another story, I'm back. Today I made such a cruel decision to go back and read through all my old posts here and how everything changed so fast. I am laughing hard how emotional I was back then. And how painful adult was. I remember how hard I prayed for the things I achieved today. I guess we didn't noticed all those things unless we take our time, just one second to be grateful. The world is such a nice playground. Don't play but just sit back and learn. There are so many things I would like to tell you. But for now, let's take a moment to just breathe. Things will always change and turn, but that's the beauty of life–even the toughest and bleakest of times will yield to another sunrise, a new day, a chance to take action.


Cheers to another year

Comments