Celebrating Eid This Year

Hi, I almost forgot the existence of this blog due to busy with rendang, ketupat and raya chaos last minute! But every time I see a notification few has read my blog (I haven't mention my blog dekat mana-mana sosmed lagi 😆) I'm like awwwwwwww you guys. Thank you for reading my blog. So here I am, writing this all for your read while massaging my shoulders. Penat raya.

Since I don’t prepare anything about my raya, why not talk about what I wear during raya. Right 😅 I know I've been planning to wanzar-myself this year in my previous post but something came up. Most of their collection dah sold out. So I have decided to go with MimpiKita...and without realizing it, I have already fallen in love with this collection *cause it's made of satin

That was my first purchase anyway. I’ve never shopped there, I hear people say but I don’t feel the need to wear it before. This time it was really my cup of tea.

People always mistakenly think I was a girl who loved to shop and just look for brands. But they don't know me that much 😒 I don't look for known or latest trendy brands. I look for qualities and materials that match my personality. And if you see me wearing the latest trendy brand, that means the “stuff” is definitely good.

Tadaa. Thats me wearing it, is it good? There's difference when you wear something that is really you and matches your personality, you will look really you 😅

got sampah there I know 😅


​2nd raya wearing Batik Pieces by Raeesa but this one from Zalora -- means cheaper than their official website. Although it is made of satin, but I have learned that satin is made of various types of satin and I had to say no to twill satin (which I wear in the picture) Twill satin confuses me and a lot of people, sometimes I look skinny, then look chubby then you'll get a glimpse of me looked pregnant 😒 

The rest of my 3rd, 4th, 5th, so on raya just recycle clothes 😅 I don't go all out. This feels too much for me aredy haha.

My feast meal session went on as usual. Hehehe. I didn't get to take pictures because... I kinda forget where I'm standing when it comes to food lolll

Comments